Duration: Feb 2022 – May 2022
Client: Mensa Czechia
Mensa is an international non-profit organisation that unites highly intelligent people. Mensa Czechia was established in 1991 and provides testing and services for adults and kids. This was the first-ever redesign necessary to make the website more accessible and responsive.
- UX & UI Design
- The website was not responsible and the growing number of mobile users were not able to access the website on mobile devices.
- The desktop version was cluttered with a lot of unnecessary information. Overall IA didn’t make sense. The users had to scroll through a lot of text to find the needed information.
- Unreadable text on the website
- The process of booking IQ testing (the main reason for visiting the website) was complicated.
- Create a dynamic website that can be used on different devices
- Make the text large enough for all devices.
- Design intuitive flow for submitting an IQ testing form
- Making text short and understandable
- Improving IA in order to make the website more intuitive
- Including responsive versions so that website can be used on different devices
- Quick and intuitive navigation